- Three of my pictures published in Dutch Magazine Kosta Nieuws (July 2016) have been longlisted in a photojournalism competition organized by Cultural Centre La Térmica in Malaga, Spain. The Exhibition will take place in May 2017.
- My Dutch article ‘with my feed in the water’ won in 2012 the blog award from the Spanish Tourist Board in the Netherlands. Is was published in Travelution Exclusive Spanje January 2013.
- The blog ‘They were lovely in their lives‘ won the 2nd place in 2011, it was subsequently published in March 2012 in Travelution Exclusive Spanje.
- A monthly column in Kosta Nieuws about Malaga: outdoors, sights, exhibitions. restaurants and events. This is a Dutch glossy distributed at the Costa del Sol.
- Co-author “Kerala, a blog’s eye view”, published by the Kerala tourist board.
- Sur in English, 30 Years (page 154).
Top European Bloggers
Named as one of the European top travel blogs to follow on heart of a vagabond.
- Interview in Dutch newspaper about life as in Expat.
- Interview in the Italian newspaper Corriere Adriatico about the blog trip in the Marche region and in il Resto del Carlino Grottammare.
- The Hindu, a national newspaper in India interviewed me: On a discovery of Kerala – The Hindu.
- On Miles to Memories, an American travel website
- ON A world to Travel., travel blog.
- Interview with a Serbian online newsmagazine.
- Interview on Tour radar
On Radio & Television
- A Belgium national TV travel programme ‘Vlaanderen Vakantieland‘ visited Malaga on 7th & 8th June 2012. I co-presented the programme. For those who speak Dutch/Flemish can watch the programme via the website.
- On Spanish TV on a talk show hosted by 101 TV Malaga. A live broadcast where I was asked as a foreign resident in Malaga to give my view of the city.
- This video was made by Kerala (India) tourism. The one with the Dutch accent that’s me.
- On the 10th May 2016, I was a guest on Dutch national radio. The show is called ‘Dit is de Nacht‘, I was interviewed about my experience living in Spain.
- Appeared on Serbian national television because of our coverage of the annual jazz festival in Niš, together with three other travel bloggers from Slovakia and USA.